How we use your personal data
- Responsible: MIRADA FILMS S DE RL DE CV. : Monterrey 318 Int.501 Roma Sur Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City C.P. 06760 [email protected]
- Purpose: We use your data to:
- Maintain the relationship for the provision of our Pay per Event Services.
- The management, administration, provision and improvement of the Service offered by SHARINGMYDREAM.
- Sending newsletters or information about our news or about our Services.
- Legitimation: consent of our users to form a database solely and exclusively for the operation of the site.
- Recipients: The data will not be transferred without express consent, except legal obligation.
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
- The data that you decide to provide us (in the past or in the future) through any of the authorized means, you freely provide them to us and you accept that these personal data are subject to the corresponding treatment in each case depending on the consent and the purpose for the which you have provided us.
In accordance with the provisions for Data Protection, we must provide you with the information regarding the treatment of your data that we are going to carry out so that you have all the necessary information to validly give us your consent. That is why it is essential that you carefully read the information that we detail below.
What data will we process and what will we do it for? The personal data that you provide us in the different forms enabled for this purpose is used to manage the Services that we offer at SHARINGMYDREAM. These data can be the following:
- Identification and contact data, such as name, email, address, promotional codes, passwords, Facebook account, etc., provided by the user himself.
- Payment data, such as PayPal account or from authorized SHARINGMYDREAM distributors, credit card, etc., provided by the user himself.
- Connection data, such as IP address, identifying the devices, operating system, access operator, etc., collected technically based on the user’s use of the Service.
- Information on the use of the service, including purchase history, hours of use of the service, titles viewed, favorite actors and directors, type of content enjoyed, etc., collected automatically based on the user’s use of the Service.
These data allow us to maintain the relationship with users, as well as the management, administration, provision and improvement of our Services, and without them, we could not provide them. Thus, if you do not want us to process your data, you will not be able to use our Services or you will partially enjoy them, as the case may be.
The devices you use to connect to the system and enjoy our Content provide usage information that we may collect for statistical, advertising, analysis, improvement and protection purposes of our Service. This data includes device information, your IP address, authorized devices, the information of the operating system and the browser you are using.
SHARINGMYDREAM uses different technologies such as A / B tests, cookies, post print pixels, and log files for various purposes. These technologies help us understand how our users interact with
SHARINGMYDREAM in order to improve the user experience, the use of the site, test new features, Contents and Services, and for marketing and advertising purposes.
We work with third parties that provide us with tools and statistics to analyze trends and collect demographic and system usage information from all users who access the Service.
For what reason do we use your personal data? The legal basis for the treatment of your data will depend on the role you have and the way you interact with us, and you may be a user of our services, a person who provides services for a provider or client, etc. In any of these cases:
- We need to process your personal information in order to provide you with the Service, for the purposes described above.
- When you have given us your consent to use your data in a certain way, expressly checking a consent box when completing a form.
- For legitimate interest, for the management of the company and our services, as long as these interests are not nullified by your rights. In this sense, SHARINGMYDREAM pursues several legitimate interests when using your personal data:
- improve and personalize our Service.
- guarantee the security of our Service.
- ensure the protection of our users.
- develop new features and services for our users.
Who do we communicate your data to? We do not transfer your personal data to anyone. We will only communicate them when we are required by law or that you have previously given us your express authorization.
In order to provide our Services we need to work with companies that process your data on our behalf (hosting providers, data analysis technology, authorized distributors, intermediaries, etc.), as part of the provision of a service that we have contracted with them, with whom we sign the corresponding treatment managers contracts and demand that they comply with the regulations on personal data.
How long will we keep your data for? Regarding each treatment for which you have given us your consent, we will keep the data for as long as necessary to guarantee the provision of the Service and comply with our legal obligations.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as you are registered in SHARINGMYDREAM, until the moment you request your removal and deletion of the data. Thus, you can request the cancellation of your subscription at the time you deem appropriate.
Once your subscription is canceled, we will block your data and only keep it to the extent necessary by any applicable rule.
How do we safeguard your data? In compliance with our obligation to keep secrecy regarding the personal data obtained, as well as our duty to safeguard it, we promise to adopt the necessary security measures to avoid its modification, alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
At SHARINGMYDREAM we recognize and take very seriously our responsibility to protect your personal data. That is why we maintain the security levels of personal data protection and have established all the technical means at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data you have provided us, without prejudice to inform you that Internet security measures are not absolutely impregnable.
Modification of this personal data policy. SHARINGMYDREAM reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices, previously informing users through our website. We recommend that you check this page regularly to check the latest version.
In no case will such modifications affect the choice you have made regarding the way in which SHARINGMYDREAM can treat your personal data. If at any time we want to use your data in a different way from that established at the time of obtaining the data, we will notify you by email, requesting your consent.
Likewise, SHARINGMYDREAM reserves the right to terminate the Services it provides to those users who do not comply with the legal terms and conditions of use, as well as with current legislation.